Appointments and Referrals
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
To schedule an appointment or to discuss insurance and other payment options, call 602-344-1015.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Your First Appointment
Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your first appointment and plan on bringing the following items with you:
- Your current insurance or AHCCCS card
- Applicable insurance co-pay/deductible: payments depend on your insurance plan and are collected when you check in.
- A valid photo ID: this can be a driver's license, passport, military ID, employment badge or student ID.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment and plan on bringing the following items with you:
- Your current insurance card(s)
- A valid photo ID
- Your insurance co-pay, deductible or payment in full (if you are not covered by insurance).
Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you wish to reschedule your visit.