Family Learning Center Newsletter & Class Calendar
The Family Learning Center publishes a monthly newsletter with our class schedules. If you would like to be on our email list, please sign up here. Call the location nearest you or email email@example.com if you'd ilke the newsletter mailed to you.
The Family Learning Centers offers the following classes free of charge and are offered in English and Spanish. Thank you.
Click here for our most recent newsletter and class calendar.
Classes for Age Groups by FLC Location
Are you pregnant or a new parent? / ¿Está embarazada o es madre/padre primeriza(o)?
Need activities for you and your toddler? /¿Necesita actividades para usted y su niño pequeño?
Is your child ready for school? / ¿Está listo su hijo(a) para la escuela?
Classes at the EL Mirage Family Health Center
12428 W. Thunderbird Rd. El Mirage, AZ 85335
Please contact Kathleen Moasser at 623.344.6525
Story time with Arizona Science Center:
- Thursday, July 28th, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, August 25th, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, September 29th, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, October 27th, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, November 17th, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, December 29th, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Purposeful Play Group:
Play group for children ages 1-5 and their parents, taught by Miss Amely of the Benevilla Family Resource Center. Group focuses on socialization, creative play, and brain development.
- Thursday, July 7th, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Thursday, July 21st, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
8-week early literacy workshop for children birth to five years old and their parents. Please call 623-344-6525 to register.
- Wednesdays, August 10th – September 28th, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Five-week Nutrition Series for Parents and Kids:
Learn about eating healthy, the importance of drinking water, and being more active.
- Wednesdays, September 7th - October 5th, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Head Start Preschool Enrollment:
Head Start representatives are now taking enrollment applications at the El Mirage Family Health Center. Please call 602-287-6199 to schedule your appointment.
- Thursday, July 14th, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursday, July 28th, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm