Maricopa Integrated Health System offers comprehensive health services for women at every age. Our multidisciplinary team of professionals provides integrated health care across all medical specialties, serving the needs of women from young adulthood through childbearing and motherhood, to menopause and well beyond to end-of-life care.
Our women's health services are comprised of 14 full-time generalists and specialists and 30 residents who participate in the Phoenix Integrated OB/GYN Program.
We are proud of the services we offer – services that have drawn patients from all over the world to us.
Women’s health services provided at MIHS include:
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic cancer
- Pap smear
- Chronic pelvic pain
- LEEP procedure
- Pelvic laparoscopy
- Dilation and curettage
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Endometrial ablation
- Operative and diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Perimenopausal or menopausal care
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Vaginal/vulvar disorders
- Family Planning
- Maternal-fetal medicine (high-risk obstetrics)
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Gynecologic oncology
- Labor and delivery
- Maternity care and prenatal care
- Refugee Women’s Health Clinic
- Internatal care
- Teen pregnancy
- Domestic violence
- Substance abuse in pregnancy
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Nurse midwifery services
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.